• Welcome to African Grey's vibrant community - Forum ! We just started this journey, our aim is to build a friendly community for pet lovers.
    Our goal is to foster a warm and welcoming community where you can connect with like-minded individuals, share your experiences, and learn from one another.
    Don't miss out on the fun! Sign up now and join us in celebrating the love and joy our pets bring into our lives.
  • Welcome, this forum isn't exclusively for African Grey Parrots. While this is my primary focus due to personal experience—I had an African Grey Parrot who I sadly lost—in his memory, I launched this website. So, whether you have any type of pet, you're welcome here.
    Everyone is encouraged to read, write, and share knowledge with our forum members.

Welcome New Members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TiktokParrot

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome all new and prospective pet lovers, to TikTokParrot Forum!

Thank you so much for your interest in joining our community and we hope you find it a great place to for exchanging information or just hangout, and have fun!

Registration
If you haven't registered yet, simply click on this Register link or you will see a button at the top of this page and you will be walked through the sign-up process.

When registering, the forum sends a validation email to the address you registered with. If you did not receive this email, please wait a few moments. If it still has not arrived, check your Junk Mail folder, as your email provider might identify your email as spam. If you still experience problems, use the contact us button at the bottom of this page.

Introduce Yourself
As a new member, After registration PLEASE create a new thread introducing yourself in the "
The GREY Lounge" section. This is to make sure you are a real person and also our community members will welcome you with open hearts.

Follow the Rules

Please remember that as a member, you're expected to respect other members. This is a family-friendly forum and is meant to be a safe space. Make sure you read our community rules before start making posts. If at there is any time that you don't feel this is the case, please please please contact a moderator or administrator and explain why.

Thank you for your cooperation, and we hope you enjoy your time on the TiktokParrot Forums!

Stay safe!
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back