• Welcome to African Grey's vibrant community - Forum ! We just started this journey, our aim is to build a friendly community for pet lovers.
    Our goal is to foster a warm and welcoming community where you can connect with like-minded individuals, share your experiences, and learn from one another.
    Don't miss out on the fun! Sign up now and join us in celebrating the love and joy our pets bring into our lives.
  • Welcome, this forum isn't exclusively for African Grey Parrots. While this is my primary focus due to personal experience—I had an African Grey Parrot who I sadly lost—in his memory, I launched this website. So, whether you have any type of pet, you're welcome here.
    Everyone is encouraged to read, write, and share knowledge with our forum members.

Say Cheese! Welcome to Cat-ography 101: Meet My Kitty Forum Guidelines 📸🐾

Status
Not open for further replies.

TiktokParrot

Administrator
Staff member
Hey there, cat lovers of TikTokParrot, and welcome to the virtual catwalk known as "Meet My Kitty"!

If you've ever caught yourself snapping more pics of your cat than of your own family (guilty as charged), or if you firmly believe that your furball could give Grumpy Cat a run for their money in the fame department, then you're in the right place.

This forum is your personal cat-ographer's paradise, where you can share your kitty's most purr-fect poses, quirky antics, and maybe even a meme or two (because let's face it, cats rule the internet).
Now, let's unleash our inner paparazzi with some paw-some guidelines:
  1. Cat-tastic Captures: Whether your cat is striking a majestic pose, engaging in some acrobatic antics, or simply looking cute as a button while napping, we want to see it all! Share your favorite photos, videos, and GIFs of your feline friend in all their glory. After all, the world deserves to see just how photogenic your cat really is (and maybe even award them with a virtual crown).

2. Caption Conundrums: Every great cat photo deserves an equally great caption, am I right? Feel free to get creative and add some witty captions, puns, or anecdotes to accompany your cat's snapshots. Whether it's a dramatic "Meowdeling is my passion" or a cheeky "If I fits, I sits," let your imagination run wild and show off your cat's purr-sonality to the world.

3. Cat-titude is Key: We all know that cats have attitude in spades, and that's what makes them so irresistible. Embrace your cat's unique quirks, expressions, and diva moments, and let their true colors shine through in your photos. Whether they're giving you the stink-eye or striking a regal pose worthy of royalty, celebrate your cat's one-of-a-kind cat-titude with pride.

4. Respectful Posting: While we encourage you to share your cat's cutest and funniest moments, let's remember to keep things respectful and family-friendly. Avoid posting anything that could be considered offensive or inappropriate, and always ask for permission before sharing photos or videos that include other people (or cats).

5. Moderator Meow-tion: Our vigilant moderators are here to ensure that this forum remains a safe, welcoming, and drama-free space for all members. If you have any questions, concerns, or just need someone to admire your cat's latest selfie, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help keep the cat-egory purr-fectly purr-some!
Let's get ready to strike a pose, show off our fabulous felines, and bask in the glory of our collective cat obsession. Thanks for joining us on this feline-focused adventure—we're feline pretty fabulous about it already!

Purr-fectly posed and poised for greatness,
Chief Cat-ographer & TikTokParrot Forum Moderator 📸🐱

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back