• Welcome to African Grey's vibrant community - Forum ! We just started this journey, our aim is to build a friendly community for pet lovers.
    Our goal is to foster a warm and welcoming community where you can connect with like-minded individuals, share your experiences, and learn from one another.
    Don't miss out on the fun! Sign up now and join us in celebrating the love and joy our pets bring into our lives.
  • Welcome, this forum isn't exclusively for African Grey Parrots. While this is my primary focus due to personal experience—I had an African Grey Parrot who I sadly lost—in his memory, I launched this website. So, whether you have any type of pet, you're welcome here.
    Everyone is encouraged to read, write, and share knowledge with our forum members.

Are Eclectus parrots loud?

TiktokParrot

Administrator
Staff member
Are Eclectus Parrots Loud?
Unraveling the Mystery of Avian Volume!

Welcome to TiktokParrot, the chirpiest corner of the internet dedicated to all things avian. Whether you're a seasoned bird whisperer or a curious newbie, we're thrilled to have you join our colorful community. So, grab a perch, fluff up your feathers, and get ready to dive into today's topic: Are eclectus parrots loud? Let's flap our way through this feather-filled discussion together!

Alright, my fine feathered friends, let's address the elephant – or should I say, the squawking parrot – in the room: Are eclectus parrots loud? It's a question that's been keeping bird enthusiasts up at night, tossing and turning like a parrot with a case of insomnia.

First off, let's introduce our feathered protagonists – the eclectus parrots. These vibrant beauties are known for their stunning plumage and larger-than-life personalities. It's like having a living, breathing work of art perched in your living room – except instead of staying still, they're bouncing off the walls like a hyperactive toddler on a sugar rush.

Now, onto the million-dollar question: Are eclectus parrots loud? Well, the short answer is... it depends. You see, eclectus parrots have a reputation for being on the quieter side compared to some of their more vocal counterparts, like the cockatoo or the macaw. It's like comparing a library to a rock concert – one's a haven of peace and quiet, while the other's a cacophony of noise and excitement.

That being said, eclectus parrots are by no means silent. Oh no, far from it. These clever little critters are more than capable of holding their own in the decibel department when they want to make themselves heard. It's like living with a tiny, feathered diva – they might not belt out arias like Pavarotti, but they can certainly hit some impressive high notes.

But here's the thing – just because eclectus parrots have the potential to be loud doesn't mean they're always going to be. With proper training, socialization, and plenty of mental stimulation, you can help curb any excessive squawking and keep your eclectus companion as quiet as a mouse – well, maybe not quite as quiet, but you get the idea.

In conclusion, while eclectus parrots may not be the loudest birds in the aviary, they're certainly not whispering secrets either. With the right care and attention, you can help your eclectus friend find their voice without driving you up the wall. It's all about finding the right balance between feathered fun and peaceful cohabitation.

What's been your experience with eclectus parrots and their vocalizations? Share your thoughts, questions, and anecdotes in the comments below. Let's keep the conversation chirping!

If you find this thread/post informative, feel free to share it with your family or friends as it might be helpful to them.

Stay safe!
Cheers​

Back